- Port Everglades will welcome Odyssey of the Seas, Royal Caribbean’s first Quantum Ultra Class cruise ship to sail in the United States, as she sails into her homeport for the first time.
- The ship is preparing for its first passenger cruise on Saturday, July 3 and will sail from Port Everglades on 6- and 8-night Caribbean cruises through 2022.
- The innovative ship’s highlights include the next-generation SeaPlex, a variety of dining options, such as the first Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar; a vibrant, two-level pool deck; the RipCord by iFly skydiving simulator; and dedicated kids and teen spaces that offer interactive, personalized experiences.
- Access Royal Caribbean's Press Center at royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/odyssey.
- The ship arrives at the sea buoy at 7:15 AM and is expected to be at the dock at 8AM
- Press access to the dock begins at 7 AM and ends at 8:30 AM
- Odyssey of the Seas' arrival will be live on Facebook starting at 8 AM at @Port.Everglades
- Port Everglades Chief Executive and Port Director will be available for interviews beginning at 7:15 AM.
- Port Everglades Cruise Terminal 18, 1901 SE 32nd Street, Hollywood, FL 33316
- Parking will be available in the taxi area (southern end of Terminal 18), which is a short walk to the dock through the gate.
- NOTE: The Port entrance off SE 17th Street is closed. Enter through I-595 or State Road 84.
MEDIA CONTACT: Ellen Kennedy
PHONE: 954-468-3508 (office), 954-868-0220 (cell)