Port Everglades, located in Greater Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, Florida, is ranked third among cruise ports worldwide and has more homeported cruise ships than any other port. Check out our 2023 Cruise Guide to learn more about cruising from Port Everglades.
- Parking is $15 daily
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International (FLL) is located next to the Port
- Taxis, shuttles and rideshares are available
- Three conveniently located entrances off interstates, highways and the Florida Turnpike
- Multiday cruise lines and daily ferry services are available
- Have your cruise documents and government-issued photo ID (driver's license or passport) ready when arriving at the Port's security checkpoint
- Motorists picking up cruise passengers can wait in our free cell phone lot until their party is ready for pickup
- For questions, or more information, call 954-468-3720
extend your stay
We're located in the heart of a major vacation destination. Consider arriving a few days early or stay a few days after your cruise and explore our dynamic, multi-cultural paradise.
There are plenty of quick sightseeing options if you only have a few hours to spare. Find adventures at Visit Lauderdale.
For cruisers flying in and out of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, visit FLL.net for flight and parking information and an airport guide.
- Estimated 3-million-plus passengers in FY2023
- Set a world record in December 1, 2019, for the number of cruise guests traveling through a homeport in a single day - 55,964
- Second homeport for Disney Cruise Line (Starting Fall 2023)
- 8 cruise lines, 1 ferry service to the Bahamas