Disney Cruise's Disney Dream
Port Everglades offers everything under the sun from Caribbean cruises to world voyages to fast ferry getaways -- all from the vacation paradise of Greater Fort Lauderdale in Broward County. Check out our 2024 Cruise Guide to learn more about cruising from Port Everglades.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International (FLL) is located next to the port
- Taxis, shuttles and rideshares are available
- Three conveniently located entrances off interstates, highways and Florida's Turnpike
- Multiday cruise lines and daily ferry services are available
- Have your cruise documents and government-issued photo ID (driver's license or passport) ready when arriving at the Port's security checkpoint
- Motorists picking up cruise passengers can wait in our free cell phone lot until their party is ready for pickup
- For questions, or more information, email CruisePortEverglades@broward.org or call 954-468-3720
Extend Your Stay
We're located in the heart of a major vacation destination. Consider arriving a few days early or stay a few days after your cruise and explore our dynamic, multi-cultural paradise.
There are plenty of quick sightseeing options if you only have a few hours to spare.
For cruisers flying in and out of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, visit FLL.net for flight and parking information and an airport guide.
- Estimated 3-million-plus passengers in FY2023
- Second year-round homeport for Disney Cruise Line
- 9 cruise lines, 1 ferry service to the Bahamas
- Only seaport in the U.S. adjacent to an international airport
Conveniently located in the heart of Broward County, Port Everglades is easily accessible by car, taxi, bus…
Here are a few simple travel tips to enhance your experience.
Port Everglades does not accept reservations or pre-payment for parking. The port has secured parking…
Port Everglades offers everything under the sun from Caribbean cruises to world voyages to fast ferry getaways…
Spending a few hours or days in Greater Fort Lauderdale? There's so much to see and do, and Visit…
Before you begin your first-class cruise vacation from Port Everglades, cruise guests are asked to follow…
Official Travel Information for Port Everglades Cruiseport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Location, Security…