Convenient parking for cruise passengers is available in the Northport and Midport Parking Garages and the Northport and Midport Surface Lots. Port public garages and surface lots are:
- Provide disabled parking with unimpeded access to crosswalks and elevators. Please see disabled parking section on this page for further details.
For parking questions or emergencies, please contact SP Parking at: 954-468-3680.
Northport Parking Garage
The 2,500-space Northport garage (soon expanding to 4,250 spaces) services:
- Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center
- Northport cruise terminals including Cruise Terminals 1, 2 & 4
Entrance: Turn south on Eisenhower Blvd. from 17th Street Causeway, or come east on State Road 84, entering the Port and turning left at Eisenhower Blvd.
From I-595, go east straight into the Port. Follow signs for Terminals #1, 2 & 4 and/or the Convention Center.
Northport Surface Lot
- Cruise Terminal 4 has its own dedicated lot with 172 surface parking spaces
Midport Parking Garage
The 2,000-space Midport garage services:
- Cruise Terminals 19, 21, 22/24, 25, 26, 27 and 29
Entrance: Take I-595 east straight into the Port. Continue heading east to the garage on the left side of the street.
Midport Surface Lots
- Cruise Terminal 18 has its own 600-space surface parking lot adjacent to the terminal.
- Parking Lot #19 is a 400-space surface parking lot located between Cruise Terminals 18 and 19 and is used when the parking lot at Cruise Terminal 18 and the Midport Garage are full. The entrance is on SE 19th Street.
Garage and surface parking rates are the same.