- $15 daily maximum
- $19 daily maximum for over-sized vehicles
(those that exceed the standard width and/or height of a parking space such as RVs)
- $3 for 0-1 hours
- $6 for up to 5 hours, and then $1 per hour thereafter up to daily maximum
All daily rates begin when you pull the parking ticket from the machine at the garage or parking lot.
For parking questions or emergencies, please contact SP Parking at: 954-468-3680.
Convenient parking for cruise passengers is available in the Northport and Midport Parking Garages and the Midport Surface Lot. Port public garages and surface lots are:
- Provide disabled parking with unimpeded access to crosswalks and elevators. Please see disabled parking section on this page for further details.
northport parking garage
The 2,500-space Northport garage services:
- Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center
- Northport cruise terminals including Cruise Terminal 2 & 4
Entrance: Turn south on Eisenhower Blvd. from 17th Street Causeway, or come east on State Road 84, entering the Port and turning left at Eisenhower Blvd.
From I-595, go east straight into the Port. Follow signs for Terminals 2 & 4 and/or the Convention Center.
midport parking garage
The 2,000-space Midport garage services:
- Cruise Terminals 19, 21, 25, 26, 27 and 29
Entrance: Take I-595 east straight into the Port. Continue heading east to the garage on the left side of the street.
midport surface lots
Cruise Terminal 18 has its own 600-space surface parking lot adjacent to the terminal.
Parking Lot #19 is a 400-space surface parking lot located between Cruise Terminals 18 and 19 and is used when the parking lot at Cruise Terminal 18 and the Midport Garage are full. The entrance is on SE 19th Street.
Garage and surface parking rates are the same.