Currently, Port Everglades does not accept reservations or pre-payment for parking. The Port has ample parking facilities for cruise guests with two parking garages (nearly 3,000 spaces) and several surface lots, including special parking for over-sized vehicles such as RVs.
- $15 daily maximum
- $19 daily maximum for over-sized vehicles
(those that exceed the standard width and/or height of a parking space such as RVs)
- $3 for 0-1 hours
- $6 for up to 5 hours, and then $1 per hour thereafter up to daily maximum
All daily rates begin when you pull the parking ticket from the machine at the garage or parking lot.
For parking questions or emergencies, please contact SP Parking at: 954-468-3680.
Convenient parking for cruise passengers is available in the Northport and Midport Parking Garages and the Midport Surface Lot. Port public garages and surface lots are:
- Provide disabled parking with unimpeded access to crosswalks and elevators. Please see disabled parking section on this page for further details.
Heron Parking Garage
The 1,818-space garage services:
- Cruise Terminal 2 (air-conditioned elevated bridge with moving sidewalks from 5th floor of the garage to Terminal 2)
- Cruise Terminal 4
Follow the orange colored signs featuring a Heron from any of the Port's entrances.
Palm Parking Garage
The 2,000-space Midport garage services:
- Cruise Terminals 19, 21, 25, 26, 27 and 29
Follow the green colored signs featuring a palm frond from any of the Port's entrances.
midport surface lots
Cruise Terminal 18 has its own 600-space surface parking lot adjacent to the terminal.
Parking Lot #19 is a 400-space surface parking lot located between Cruise Terminals 18 and 19 and is used when the parking lot at Cruise Terminal 18 and the Midport Garage are full. The entrance is on SE 19th Street.
Garage and surface parking rates are the same.