Port Everglades, located in Greater Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, Florida, is ranked second among cruise ports worldwide and has more homeported cruise ships than any other port. Check out our 2016 Cruise Guide to learn more about cruising from Port Everglades.
New for 2016 Cruise Season - Global Entry
Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival back in the United States. Upon debarkation, signage will direct cruise guests who are Global Entry participants to the front of the line in all cruise terminals.
Travelers must currently be enrolled in the Global Entry program and have gone through the approval process. All applicants undergo a rigorous background check and in-person interview before enrollment. While Global Entry's goal is to speed travelers through the process, participants may still be selected for further examination.
To learn more about the Global Entry program, visit cbp.gov/global-entry/about.
- Parking is $15 daily
- Fort Lauderale-Hollywood International (FLL) is located next to the Port
- Taxis, vans and shuttle buses are available
- Three conveniently-located entrances
- Have your cruise documents and government-issued photo ID (driver's license or passport) ready when arriving at the Port's security checkpoint
- Motorists picking up cruise passengers can wait in our free cell phone lot until their party is ready for picked up
- More than 3.7 million passengers in FY2015
- Named "2013 Best Domestic Port" by Porthole Cruise Magazine
- Selected as "World's Top Cruise Port" in 2013 and 2010 by Seatrade Insider
- 9 cruise lines, 1 ferry service
- 34 cruise ships
- Set multiple record breaking days for the number of cruise guests passing through Port Everglades in a single day during 2015-2016 cruise season.
EXTEND YOUR STAY
We're located in the heart of a major vacation destination. Consider arriving a few days early or stay a few days after your cruise and explore our dynamic, multi-cultural paradise. There are plenty of quick sightseeing options if you only have a few hours to spare. For more information on "Cruise and Play" options, visit Sunny.org or call 1-800-22-SUNNY (78669).