Port Everglades, located in Greater Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, Florida, is ranked second among cruise ports worldwide and has more homeported cruise ships than any other port. Check out our 2016 Cruise Guide to learn more about cruising from Port Everglades.
- Parking is $15 daily
- Fort Lauderale-Hollywood International (FLL) is located next to the Port
- Taxis, vans and shuttle buses are available
- Three conveniently-located entrances
- Have your cruise documents and government-issued photo ID (driver's license or passport) ready when arriving at the Port's security checkpoint
- Motorists picking up cruise passengers can wait in our free cell phone lot until their party is ready for picked up
- More than 4 million passengers in FY2014
- Named "2013 Best Domestic Port" by Porthole Cruise Magazine
- Selected as "World's Top Cruise Port" in 2013 and 2010 by Seatrade Insider
- 9 cruise lines
- 43 cruise ships
- Set multiple record breaking days for the number of cruise guests passing through Port Everglades in a single day.
EXTEND YOUR STAY
We're located in the heart of a major vacation destination. Consider arriving a few days early or stay a few days after your cruise and explore our dynamic, multi-cultural paradise. There are plenty of quick sightseeing options if you only have a few hours to spare. For more information on "Cruise and Play" options, visit Sunny.org or call 1-800-22-SUNNY (78669).