Port Everglades, located in Greater Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, Florida, already has more homeported cruise ships than any port worldwide. Check out our 2014 Cruise Guide to learn more about cruising from Port Everglades.
- Parking is $15 daily
- Closest airport - Fort Lauderale-Hollywood International (FLL)
- Taxis, vans and shuttle buses are available
- I-595 goes directly into Port Everglades
- Have your cruise tickets and photo ID (driver's license or passport) handy when arriving to the Port
- No weapons permitted
- Check with your cruise line for lost luggage or other items
- People picking up cruise passengers on the weekend can wait for free in our cell phone lot until the passengers leave the ship and are ready to be picked up
- Named "2013 Best Domestic Port" by Porthole Cruise Magazine
- Selected as "World's Top Cruise Port" in 2013 and 2010 by Seatrade Insider
- Recently renovated four cruise terminal, a $54 million investment
- More than 4 million passengers are expected to sail from Port Everglades this year
- 10 cruise lines
- 44 cruise ships
- Set multiple record breaking days for the number of cruise guests passing through Port Everglades in a single day.
EXTEND YOUR STAY
We're located in the heart of a major vacation destination. Consider arriving a few days early or stay a few days after your cruise and explore our dynamic, multi-cultural paradise. There are plenty of quick sightseeing options if you only have a few hours to spare. For more information on "Cruise and Play" options, visit Sunny.org or call 1-800-22-SUNNY (78669).