Port Everglades, located in Greater Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, Florida, is ranked third among cruise ports worldwide and has more homeported cruise ships than any other port. Check out our 2020 Cruise Guide to learn more about cruising from Port Everglades.
- Parking is $15 daily
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International (FLL) is located next to the Port
- Taxis, shuttles and rideshares are available
- Three conveniently-located entrances
- Have your cruise documents and government-issued photo ID (driver's license or passport) ready when arriving at the Port's security checkpoint
- Motorists picking up cruise passengers can wait in our free cell phone lot until their party is ready for picked up
- For questions, or more information, call 954-468-3720
extend your stay
We're located in the heart of a major vacation destination. Consider arriving a few days early or stay a few days after your cruise and explore our dynamic, multi-cultural paradise.
There are plenty of quick sightseeing options if you only have a few hours to spare. For more information on "Cruise and Play" options, visit Broward County's official Visitor and Convention Bureau website Visit Lauderdale.
For cruisers flying in and out of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, download the free FLL Airport App at FLL.net for flight and parking information, an airport guide, the Hello Sunny visitor’s guide, even Greater Fort Lauderdale’s local time and temperature. It’s all there and more; just touch your screen.
- More than 2.5 million passengers in FY2020 (2020 fiscal year is Oct. 1, 2019 - Sept. 30, 2020. This number reflects the cruise industry shut-down which began on March 14, 2020)
- Set a world record in December 1, 2019 for the number of cruise guests traveling through a homeport in a single day - 55,964
- 8 cruise lines, 1 ferry service
- "2016 Best Domestic Port" by Porthole Cruise Magazine
- "2016 Best Turnaround Homeport" by Cruise Insight
- "2016 Favorite U.S. Embarkation Port" by CruiseChat Birdie Awards